FYCOMPA was studied in 4 clinical trials in people 12 years of age and older. A total of 1119 people received FYCOMPA
in the trials.
In people whose seizures were not under control
was used to treat patients with:
- Primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures (also called grand mal seizures)
- Partial-onset seizures (also called focal seizures) with or without secondarily generalized seizures
FYCOMPA was studied with the most commonly used seizure medications:
- Tegretol® (carbamazepine)
- Depakote® (valproic acid)
- Lamictal® (lamotrigine)
- Keppra® (levetiracetam)
- Topamax® (topiramate)
- Trileptal® (oxcarbazepine)
- Zonegran® (zonisamide)
Trade names listed are registered trademarks of their respective owners.